A brand new event from Morris Agribusiness Services and AgNet Media
Citrus greening and declining OJ demand are threatening the survival of the citrus industry. Now more than ever, the industry must gather together to better understand the challenges it faces and develop potential solutions for its survival. That’s the purpose of the International Citrus Business Conference. This all-new event will take place March 27–28 at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Who Should Attend?
The International Citrus Business Conference is an ideal opportunity for any professional interested in gaining a better understanding of the future outlook of the global citrus industry, particularly in light of the major paradigm shifts that have taken place in citrus supply and demand within recent years.
Those who will benefit most from the conference include:
• Citrus growers who have a long-term interest in producing citrus products
• Citrus processors, packers, shippers, buyers and others involved in international trading of citrus products
• Citrus organization and grower group leaders and representatives
• Industry researchers and educational professionals
• Grove caretaking companies
• Fruit dealers
• Manufacturers of citrus processing and packing equipment
• Agricultural input suppliers such as fertilizer and farm chemical companies
• Citrus juice brand representatives
• Manufacturers of food ingredients and flavors
• Trucking companies that specialize in hauling juice
• Buyers, business representatives and manufacturers of citrus by-products
• Real estate professionals involved in sales and representation of citrus properties
• Finance professionals and bankers who serve the citrus industry
• Legal professionals who represent the citrus industry
• Agricultural asset management companies
• Retail supermarket chains
• Agricultural pension fund managers